lauantai 28. syyskuuta 2013

Wolfs and Bears

Hello. Some new projects rising! I finished building and started paiting my two Barbarian Shamans on Daemonic(bear) mounts. On top is the intented Lord level model. Mostly going for Nurge lore or Death. This model is from Ax Faction and its one of the best resin models ive seen sofar. 



This one is bit more like feral elven type shaman and he is primarly going to be  Hero with Lore of Fire. That means no mark.  Silly thing was that I build them both on 40mm base as they used to  be only to find GW changed their size to 50mm without personally sending me update letter about it. Rather upset but not going to change bases now they are this far. 


After many test and lots of tought my charriot has morphed into this! Its Gorebeast Charriot now with mark of khorne(Barbarian Style). More pics somewhere on the following posts, I hope :)




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti