tiistai 18. maaliskuuta 2014

Games!

This was long time waited evening with my mates. Big games ahead. First was my WoC vs High Elves. Second game was my WoC vs Ogres and last was High Elves vs Ogres. I played with WoC ofc.



This is how deployment went. We got meeting engament and all my plans for the game was thrown out of window. I guess thats bit useless from now on :)

                                                      from top to bottom my army looks like:
Warhounds(vanguard)
Chaos Ogres (skinwolves)
Daemon Prince
Warriors of Khorne
Warhounds
Marauder Horsemen of Khorne
Skullcrushers
Chimera
Giant

His lines from top to bottom:
Giant Eagle
Spear Elves
Phoenix Guard
Silver Helms
Swordmasters
Great Eagle
Bolt Thrower
Frost Phoenix
Silver Helms
Fire Phoenix

on side note LOVE THAT MERCHANT HOUSE! Model from tabletop world and painted by Unlimited Colours. Hopefully more close ups follow.






I make Vanguard with horsemen and warhounds.  Game is ready to start. Lonkero and High Elves make first turn.


High Elves move aggressively forward across the board. Only on charge is made by Great eagle.


Here is some spell hitting my Marauders. Im guessing it was Pit of Shades.


Something kills one more marauder but im not sure what :) Great Eagle battle agaist Warhounds.


High Elves Turn. Frost Phoenix charge my warriors. Silver Helms charge my warhounds and plow through to my warriors and enjoy bit of time warping :)



Frost phoenix runs down my warriors and Silver Helms Reform.


I charge my Daemon Prince at Frost Phoenix on bottom of table. Charge my Giant on Fire Phoenix and Skullcrushers are taking scenery route around the forest. Chimera breath fire on swordmasters and killed about half of the unit. They make panic check. Marauders charge one Silver Helm unit and get charged on flank by another. Swordmasters turn to face chimera and 2 mages hide behind them.


Ogres charged great eagle what fled and they then redirected to Phoenix Guard. Only to get counter charged on flank by Spear Elves.



We forgot to take pictures on few events.Something happened to Swordmasters. Ogres were wiped out. Chimera charged on Phoenix Guard. Daemon Prince was locked in many rounds of combat between Frost Phoenix and unit of Silverhelms.


Giant fell in the end agaist Fire Phoenix. Skullcrushers made into the fray but too late to change the outcome. They ran lvl 4 mage off the board and killed Spear Elves.



Daemon Prince dies and this is what I have left on board. Chimera, two skullcrushers with BSB. Victory for High Elves!



Here are links to other games that night.











Cheers. Thanks for Teugamo for making these.











Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti